Saturday, June 5, 2010
Rar Password Unlocker v22.214.171.124
If you forget the WinRAR /RAR password, This RAR password recovery software may be your best resort. RAR Password Unlocker is proved to be a helpful tool for users to recover forgotten RAR password. It supports brute-force attack, brute force with mask and dictionary attack which can restrict the search area and shorten the RAR password recovery time.
Support customizable attacks to recover RAR password
* Brute-force attack can help you try all possible combinations if you remember nothing about the password.
* If you remember some symbols or length of the lost RAR password, brute force with mask attack is better for you to save the recovery time by restricting the search area.
* Dictionary attack allows you to recover lost RAR password according to default dictionary of the program, besides, you can add your own dictionary to the program in order to shorten the RAR password recovery time.
* Perfect compatibility and great performance Support all versions of WinRAR/RAR
* Set up Program Priority for better performance.
* Work well with Microsoft Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista, Server 2003/2008, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
* Work well with Multi-Core CPU that can speed up the RAR password recovery.
* Ease of use & best service Save the RAR password recovery process automatically and resume when you run the program again if the recovery process is suspended
* Shut down your computer automatically when the RAR password recovery is finished
* Clear and interactive interface with good User Experience makes it easy to use
* Professional, timely and free technical support is always for you
Trial Version Limitations:
* More than three characters of the RAR password cannot be recovered in the trial version.
* Dictionary attack is not available in the trial version.
Support Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, NT, Vista, Server 2003/2008, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
512 MB of RAM (1 GB is recommended)
3 MB of free hard disk space